Nations present (listed in order of declaration of attendance, with Chair’s nation listed first)
1. Austenasia (with Chair Jonathan I)
2. Provisional membership of Coria: Quorum passed a motion granting provisional membership to Coria, who sat in as a provisional member for the remainder of the session.
3. Update on Chair election: Nominations for the position of Chair open today. They will then close on the 11th of December, and elections will open on the 18th.
4. Update on Diplomabear: Nedland is producing a passport for the Bear and will be sending him on to the next destination shortly.
5. Full membership of Campinia: Quorum voted to retain Campinia as a provisional member. A vote on their full membership will be held again at the next session.
6. Antarctic micronationalism: A brief discussion on whether the GUM should take a stance on Antarctic micronationalism was held, no vote or motion was humored.
7. Update on news website: The Press Secretary updated Quorum that the news website has been brought up to date.
8. Update on micronationalism guides: No updates were had. It was commented that with the university term coming to a close, there would be more time to devote to the project.
9. Update from Statistics Secretary: The main statistical survey will be released in the coming days.
10. National Reports: Campinia, Shorewell and Austenasia gave national reports this session.
11. Session closed: No date and time for meeting next was set at the end of Quorum. Subsequent to Quorum, date and time was set for Saturday the 10th of December, 2016, at 20:00 UTC.