Nations present (in order of declaration of attendance with Chair’s nation listed first)
1. Zenrax (with Vice-Chair Emperor Thomas Merrell)
7. The Danube
2. Application by Duaktoserija for observer membership: Quorum approved Duaktoserija’s application.
3. Application by Kermadecia for provisional membership: Kermadecia requested an upgrade of their membership from observership to full membership, which was denied. The nation subsequently announced the cessation if its observership in the Grand Unified Micronational and the micronational community.
4. Proposal for the Secretariat of Conflict Resolution and Intermicronational Law: A Secretariat (or SCRIL as it is abbreviated) for the resolution of conflict within the micronational community and codification of international law was proposed and created by motion. It was subsequently held to be unconstitutional and was declared void by the Supreme Justice of the GUM.
5. Motion to defer: A discussion on a formal complaints structure for the GUM was deferred to the next session for want of time.
6. Motion to defer: A discussion on a proposed “GUM peacekeepers” body was deferred to the next session for want of time.
7. Session closed: The next session of Quorum was scheduled for the 13th of January, 2017 at 20:00 UTC. Quorum was then adjourned.