- Kingdom of Wyvern;
- Empire of Adammia;
- New Westphalia
- Kingdom of Hrafnarfjall
- State of Gradonia
- Tsardom of Nolland
- Imperial Grand Duchy of Ludenwic
- Empire of Austenasia
- New Rizalia
- New Eiffel
- San Dover
The Quorum entered into session at 20:00 UTC.
The following applications were rejected by the Chairman:
- Guanabara: Was rejected for not submitting valid discord information;
- Erfasachin Empire: Was rejected for not submitting valid discord information;
- Dominion of Aenopia: Was rejected for not being a sovereign and independent nation;
- Finji: Was rejected for not submitting valid discord information.
- Holy Empire of Gavlan: Was rejected for not submitting valid discord information;
- Free Republic of Verdis: Fake application, not made by the nation in question.
One delegate objected the rejection of the Free Republic of Verdis by the Chairman. the delegate in question questioned if the application was fake and questioned the government of Verdis. After confirming that it was a fake application the objection was withdrawn. The Quorum did not second the objection and thus the Quorum agreed with the decision of the Chairman.
Full membership votes:
The Empire of Leymark
Motion fails: 2 support, 9 oppose, 4 abstain.
Motion fails: 3 support, 11 oppose, 2 abstain.
Supreme Court nominations
The Supreme Justice of the Supreme Court of the Grand Unified Micronational nominates Mr. Shiro from Zenrax and King Thomas I of Hrafnarfjall for the positions of Associate Justices of the Supreme Court. The Chairman states that he as Chairman in accordance with the Charter of the Grand Unified Micronational supports these nominees for nomination.
The Supreme Justice moves that Shiro of Zenrax be appointed an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Grand Unified Micronational
Motion passes: 9 support, 0 oppose, 6 abstain.
The Supreme Justice moves that King Thomas I of Hrafnarfjall be appointed an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Grand Unified Micronational
Motion passes: 9 support, 0 oppose, 4 abstain.
Questions to the Chairman
- A question was put to the Chair regarding the rota of Diplomabear and if it could be updated. The Chairman responded that he agreed that it should be updated and that the Staff and him would look into it and that it will be discussed at the next Quorum of Delegates.
- A question was put to the Chair if the Greater Community Project (GCP) was discussed at Quorum. The Chairman said that it wasn’t the case as the delegation who wished to discuss it wasn’t present. The Chair said that he believes in bringing all kinds of micronationalists from all kinds of communities together. He is also committed to use the GUM as a bridge or asa mediator in bringing together communities or merging them. But the Chair does not believe the GCP is the best way to do this. The Chair will write a proposal for a new project to be written by the Staff and to be tabled at a later Quorum of Delegates.
- Quebec’s membership was discussed. Due to a planned annexation by Baustralia taking place its membership would end as the nation would not exist anymore. A motion was tabled that recognised that the membership of Quebec would ceased upon their annexation by Baustralia. The motion passes with 12 votes support, 0 oppose and 0 abstain. The Supreme Justice vetoes the motion because it was found out the annexation was not carried out.
- A delegate proposed that the GUM should issue some kind of decree creating the concept of creator rights. The Supreme Justice questions the legality of such a decree. The Chairman said he would not support such a move unless the Supreme Justice approves of it. The Chairman proposes that the delegation writes a proposal to submit it to the next Quorum.
The Chairman adjourns the Quorum of Delegates and announces that the next Quorum of Delegates will take place on sunday 28 July 2019 at 18:00 UTC.